04 October 2010

what it's all about

So, again, I need to remind you, my readers, that this blog is all about how awesomely incredible Barak is - to me and Laney and, well, the whole world. I would like to thank him publicly, in front of the whole wide world on the web internet, for giving me the opportunity to share in Colossal Cookie Monday!

Everything from m&m, oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip to pumpkin-shaped shortbread, chocolate with nuts, and toffee... he even threw in some fudge brownies and sweet bagels. Basically, the best Monday I've ever had.

This was all after our very sad Saturday when he replaced the washing machine! The old one was quite old, probably put in when the house was built 30 years ago. I love it when Barak gets all handy around the house - super impressive. Here's a shot of him drilling and being all manly.

4 comments:

  1. Is that a smile I see on his face? Wow! Way to go, Barak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie- put our men's jobs together, and we could have a full-course FEAST!!!! :-)
    p.s. When can yall come visit, please???
    We will be in g-town for thanksgiving and Christmas. how bout that??
    what are your holiday plans?
    just remembered this is just supposed to be a blog comment, not an email. :-) Let's talk soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very artistic shot of the cookies. Impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom - yes! that's the cutest smile I've ever seen.

    Leslie - I've thought about that MANY times. He brought me a great turkey artichoke sandwich last night (what what!). We WANT to come visit all the time. We don't know when that will work itself out. We should be in gastonia for thanksgiving. Christmas we're in Mobile, but not sure how long because of Barak's job.

    Corrie - thanks! I like it, too. Makes me want to eat some more

    ReplyDelete