02 March 2011

8 months!

Eight seems so much older than 7. Eight is closer to a one-year-old than I think I'm ready for. Laney still isn't crawling, but stands a lot when propped on something her height. It's like she never tires of it. But, when we put her on all fours, she just reaches out with one hand, then rolls to her tummy while giving you a smile. It's like she KNOWs I want her to start moving and she's just playing with me.


I posted this picture of her 8-month mark because she has those crazy stacking cups in her hands. Since she was little, she doesn't stack them, she doesn't scoop them, she clangs them like cymbals! I think her grandmother taught her that :) It's extremely cute, and she does it EVERY single time we give her two cups. Then she looks at you, like, "ok, I'm doing it, why is this so cool for you guys?"

Here are some other pictures of her just playing... With a frog her same size.

No comments:

Post a Comment