31 October 2011

Jack-o-lantern carving

Barak and I were visiting friends in the mountains this weekend, so his parents graciously decided to give us a more relaxing time than expected and watch Laney at home. After we got back, we carved a Jack-o-Lantern for the trick or treaters tomorrow.

She wanted to eat it, at first, but then liked just playing in it.

She wasn't sure what the big deal was about at first and lost interest...

...So she went to go help Daddy untangle a dog leash. Then she decided to come back to the pumpkin to see what all the fuss was about.

She thought it was spectacular. "Oooohhhh!" I think were her exact words.

These are unrelated to the carving, but I wanted to share them. Barak got them for me about a week ago. They are so perfect for fall. I love them, and I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment