26 January 2011

7 months, and first word?

Laney has been very busy, sitting up all by herself, figuring out how to hit blocks together to make music, and keeping that laugh going for us. She turned 7 months, and is just getting cuter each day.
I really love how some of you get to see her only every now and then, because you get to tell me what has changed. So many times it all runs together when someone asks what's different about her lately.

Here's a video of her favorite word... I like to think she knows exactly what she's saying.



However, she only says it when she's hungry, sometimes when she hasn't seen me in a while, and when she's tired.

What do you think? I think Barak's jealous

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like she knows what she's saying to me! And, hunger, absence, and tiredness are what causes all children to ask for Momma!

    Can't wait to see y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Way to go on getting the first word. Samuel took forever to say Mama. And she showed a little J.D. chin one of those!

    ReplyDelete